According to Meteor Games, the developers behind Island Paradise on Facebook, the look of tattered and torn clothing is the new “black,” meaning that it’s definitely high fashion and everyone, including your Island Paradise avatar, should be decked out in it. Lucky for us then, that’s just the item release we’ve seen in the game this week, with new tattered and torn clothing being available to purchase for both girl and boy avatars from within the avatar customization screen (the red t-shirt in the game’s menu).
As we can see from the screenshot below, dressing in the latests fashions isn’t cheap, as most of the items (there are more than those pictured) cost Meteor Credits, the game’s premium currency. You can pick up shirts, a dress, a skirt, a bandana and more, depending on your budget, and whether you’re shopping for a girl or boy’s ensemble.
Either way, head over to the game’s page to browse through the full selected of “tattered and torn” items. What do you think of this new trend? Let us know in the comments!
- Dress Your Island Paradise Avatar in Eco-Friendly Clothing
- Island Paradise Makes a Nod to Indiana Jones With New Clothing Items
- Island Paradise Sees the Release of New Medieval Items
- The World Cup Celebration Continues With Island Paradise New Uniforms
- You Can Now Try On YoVille Clothing Before You Buy