Happy Island developer CrowdStar has added a trio of new attractions to the game, each of which is sure to please your tourists for weeks to come. However, what the attractions may not please is your pocketbook.
One of these new attractions is available for Facebook Credits, and it comes in the form of a Karaoke Booth. The Karaoke Booth can be purchased for 79 Facebook Credits (almost $8), and it will collect 2,150 coins before it can be collected from.
The other two attractions are available for coins, with the Coconut Bowl attraction (which unlocks for users level 26 and above) going for 126,500 coins, and the Greek Restaurant attraction (which unlocks at level 35) costing a staggering 271,000 coins.
I hope you’ve been saving up your coins in the game – you’re going to need them to get your hands on these new items. Head over to the game’s page on Facebook to see how close you are to affording either (or both) of them.
- Add Six New Attractions for Your Tourists’ Enjoyment in Happy Island
- Add Two New Attractions to Your Happy Island
- CrowdStar Releases Another New Trio of Happy Island Attractions
- Here’s Some New Happy Island Attractions to Keep Your Tourists Busy
- New Happy Island Attractions and Decorations Now Available