CrowdStar must be excited about the new film The Last Airbender, as they have released a full set of items in the game in honor of the film’s release. The four attractions are Elemental Temples, and they come in the form of a Fiery Shrine, a Frozen Shrine, a Geo Shrine and a Breezy Shrine.
Regardless of which option you choose to purchase, all of them cost 45 Facebook Credits each, or the equivalent of $4.50 US. Another factor they have in common is the amount of coins they collect – 1900 – before being able to be cashed out. What varies here is the quantity of availability in the store. As these are limited edition attractions, they will only be available to the first folks that login to the game to get their hands on them. The Geo Shrine is the most limited, as of this writing, but they are all at around (or under) 1200 units.
What makes these attractions even more special is the fact that if you can collect all four temples before they sell out, their “powers” combined will unlock a special, animated prize. We’re thinking it might be the Last Airbender himself; or, as CrowdStar calls him – “The First Windbreaker.”
Want to see what the special prize really is? Head over to the game’s page to start shopping for these attractions.
- New Happy Island Attractions: Two Casinos and a Ruin
- Put On Your Wizard Hat and Take a Gander at New Happy Island Attractions
- New Happy Island Attractions: Surf Shack and Island Burger
- New Happy Island Attractions: Marine Park, Thrift Store & More
- Add Six New Attractions for Your Tourists’ Enjoyment in Happy Island