According to Edge-Online, those of us that are retro game gurus will have to wait a bit longer for the next batch of titles as Microsoft announced that further titles are delayed. When the service first launched last month, Microsoft promised that there would be more titles coming in late April with subsequent weekly updates on the way.
Daniel Maher confirmed the change by saying: “The latest batch of Game Room content has also been delayed until further notice – I’ll let you know once a new date is confirmed.” It is currently unknown why the delay took place, but we do know that the next titles set to release are:
- Super Breakout (Atari)
- Pitfall! (Activision)
- Megamania (Activision)
- Night Stalker (Mattel Electronics)
- Rack ‘Em Up (Konami)
- Realsports Volleyball (Atari)
- Basketball (Atari)
- Microsoft’s Game Room Looks to Recapture the Arcade’s Glory Days of Old
- EA at E3: New Need For Speed, Natal and Move Titles
- Microsoft Reveals Social Console Arcade Service: Xbox 360 Game Room
- Nexon Launches MapleStory on iPhone & Windows Phone Launch Titles – Mobile Game News
- iPhone News Round-Up: Free Cases Now Available, White iPhone 4 Delayed, T-Mobile This Fall?