If you’re one of the growing number of FarmVille players that have reached level 70 in the game, you might be a bit confused as to what to do next. For one, you can purchase the new Mansion building, which is reserved exclusively for those players who have reached level 70.
The Mansion is locked to everyone else, but if you’ve made it to level 70, you will find that you now have a new piece of virtual real estate to spend all of those savings on (assuming you’ve been saving your coins, that is).
The Mansion itself costs 5,000,000 coins – no, that’s not a typo – it really costs 5 million coins. If the price tag doesn’t scare you, and you’ve already reached level 70, head over to the game’s page to purchase the Mansion. For everyone else, make sure to head over to the game’s page to continue seeding and harvesting those crops to make it up to level 70 and join that elite group of players.
- FarmVille’s Level Cap Raised to 90; Higher Level Items Now Available
- New Social City Items: Modern Mansion & Tennis Stadium
- Cafe World Weekend Wrap-Up: The VIP Dinner is Back, Spices Are on Sale, and High Level Players Have New Rewards
- Zynga Adds Cafe World Levels Up to Level 80
- FarmVille Reaches 32 Million Daily Players