The three items are marked as decorative (I suppose to excuse their being food, and not technically furniture), and come in the form of a Decorative Orange Bowl, Decorative Rice Noodles and Decorative Mooncakes.
They’re fairly cheap items, at either 355 or 395 coins each, and are small enough (when placed in a room) to fit on top of most tables, without looking oversized like other YoVille items have a tendency of doing.
With all of the food items that have been released in-game over the past few months, perhaps Zynga should look into creating an in-game grocery store for easier browsing. However, as it stands, we’ll all just have to dig through the pages of real furniture to find these yummy goodies instead.
- PSA: YoVille’s Lovers and Heartbreakers / Chinese New Year Items Expiring Soon!
- Zynga Kicks Off Chinese New Year Celebration in YoVille
- Add Some Fun Decorative Items to Your Pool Party in YoVille
- Celebrate the Winter Olympics With YoVille’s Snow Games Items
- Celebrate Easter in YoVille With These New Items