You’ll have to level up until you can even see option to buy these, but once the new rooms show up on your mini-map (bottom right corner in PetVille screen), here’s what you’ll need to expand: either befriend at least 15 PetVille neighbors and use Coins *or* a pay a pile of PetCash.
Word is you can snag some office space and a laundry room – of course, home is what you make it. Unlock the third floor of your pet’s house on Facebook today!
Here’s the full scoop from Zynga: Have you been looking for more rooms to decorate? Well look no further because new rooms have arrived! You can now unlock rooms on the third floor of your pet’s house!
Each of these rooms can be unlocked with your choice of coins or Pet Cash. If you are using coins, there are minimum neighbor requirements before you can purchase these rooms. Each of these rooms comes with a few pieces of furniture to get you started and give you ideas of what to use the rooms for.
- Cute Cleaning Products: PetVille Launches Laundry, Utility Room Store Floor
- New Rooms, Furniture Clearance Sale – PetVille Updates!
- How to Access 5th and 6th Rooms in Petville
- Sneak Peek: PetVille Backyards, Players Get Ready to Give Free Gifts
- Petville Weekly: Collectible Dolls, New Rooms and Rainbow Furniture