Big Fish has seen success in the casual gaming world and is looking to continue that trend with its trek to social gaming. Faunasphere was their first Facebook game and now their second is My Tribe which pits your character on a remote island.
On the island, you are to build your own civilization using the tools available. There are plenty of games with the same basic premise but Big Fish is looking to make a game that is a bit more in depth than such games as FarmVille. My Tribe will most likely require a bit more time to maintain your island and such before you can sign off for the day.
- Big Fish Games Releases Treasure Quest on Facebook
- Casual Gaming Round-Up: PlayFirst Officially Launches Chocolatier on Facebook, Big Fish Celebrates One Billion Downloads & hi5 Looks to Take on Facebook
- Reel In Some Funds – Become a Big Fish Games Affiliate
- My Tribe Cheats, Tips & Tricks: Complete Trophy List
- Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl Now Available on Big Fish Games