The upcoming television series The Hard Times of RJ Berger is being promoted by MTV through a casual game. The game, subtitled Chain of Thought, will tie into the show via episodic content, according to Mashable. New episodes of the game will feature dialogue and themes from the show.
Chain of Thought is about how difficult it is to talk to your crush, especially when you’re a high school student. Players have to complete conversation challenges in order to gain points and level up. To be successful in a challenge, you have to connect objects in the correct order to create sentences that will cause your conversation partner to respond the way you want them to. The game centers around the themes and characters of the show, introducing players to the show’s foundation and hopefully turning them into viewers as well.
The game is live on MTV.com right now so you can check it out here before the show premieres on June 6th.
- Playdom Acquires Casual Game Studio Merscom
- Ape Entertainment Announces Comic Book Series Based on Pocket God iPhone Game
- Vote Now For 2nd Annual Great Game Awards and Win a Trip to Casual Connect
- Foursquare Strikes Deal with VH1 and MTV
- Oberon’s Dream Day on DishGAMES, SEGA’s Super Monkey Ball 3DS – Casual Game News