TriplePoint client Mo-Star has launched an update for their iPhone game Princess Fury, which we told you about at launch early last month.
The update sees the addition of three new bonus levels to the game, and adjustments to the game’s attacks, difficulty, and special effects. As the game sees you traveling around the land with a group of followers or servants, there is now a new servant to recruit – the Bishop, who can offer extra hit points to the Princess or to the Princess’s other servants.
Meanwhile, Mo-Star has also launched a Lite, or free, version of the game on the App Store, so that users can get a taste of the game before deciding whether or not to make a purchase. The Lite version includes three levels, and allows users to take advantage of two of the Princess’s skills.
- Take the Battle to Evil Forces in Princess Fury on iPhone
- Lite Version Available for Call of Duty: World at War: ZOMBIES (iPhone Version)
- Rockstar Releases Lite Version of GTA: Chinatown Wars on iPhone
- Super Happy Fun Fun Releases Star Burst Lite on the App Store
- Lite Version of Space Miner: Space Ore Bust Now Available on iPhone