The game contains a single player campaign comprised of 48 maps, set in the same hexagonal shaped grid that the series has become famous for, along with advanced graphics and the obvious inclusion of touch controls.
The game hasn’t officially been declared as a port or as an entirely new entry in the franchise, but Finger Gaming claims that Neo Nectaris seems to be a remake of the PC Engine Super CD game Neo Nectaris (for more reasons than just the name, I hope), which will make the content new to any player outside of Japan.
- Hudson Launches Military Madness: Nectaris on WiiWare
- Mobile Monday Madness: Droid 2 Leaked, Antennagate Responses, iChatr Pulled from App Store
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape Out Now on iPhone App Store
- Super Happy Fun Fun Releases Star Burst Lite on the App Store
- FreeAppADay for 05/31/10: British Military Fitness: My Fitness Instructor