As reported by EDGE, Microsoft has released a small but very appreciated upgrade to the way users purchase Microsoft Points for use on Xbox Live.
Previously, users were only able to purchase points in 500 point increments. With the vast majority of Xbox Live Arcade titles costing 400 or 800 points, this meant that consumers were purchasing either 100 or 200 extra points, that tend to stagnate on a user’s profile, until they did the process all over again to finally have enough leftover points to purchase another game.
There are four new point quantities available to purchase: 400, 800, 1600, and 4000.
- The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom 50% Off This Week On Xbox Live
- Microsoft Changes Xbox Live Code of Conduct to Be More Accepting of Users’ Sexual Orientation
- Microsoft Disputes Broadband Survey, Claims Xbox Live is More Active than PSN
- Xbox Live Pulled In $1 Billion of Revenue Last Year
- Second Magic: The Gathering Expansion Now Available on Xbox Live