Vitamin Water has announced a partnership with the hit movie and book series Twilight. The promotion will allow one winner to meet and interview the cast and crew of the movie. What do you have to do?
All Facebook explains:
- Fill out an application – Like any other traditional talent search process, the vitaminwater campaign requires users to fill out a talent search application. My guess is that this will significantly decrease the number of participants, yet given the large number Twilight fan base, I could see the campaign receiving at least a couple thousand submissions.
- Take an Twilight aptitude test – While thousands of fans may fill out the application, fans are required to go through a second stage in which they are presented with questions about Twilight. If the users fail to score an 80 percent or greater, they will be disqualified from the competition.
- Submit a fan video – Finally, users will be required to submit fan videos which other vitaminwater fans will vote on. This final round is similar to another promotion hosted by vitaminwater which asked users to submit and vote on the new flavor, “vitaminwater connect“, the core ingredients of which are sugar, water, and of course, “red.
If you feel up to the challenge, head over to Twilight/Vitamin Water fan page.
- Test Your Twilight Knowledge With Some Trivia Games
- Twilight Inspired Pets On Sale in Happy Pets
- Analyst: Twilight Video Game Could Be a Seven-Figure Opportunity
- New Cafe World Items Play Tribute to Twilight
- PetVille Updates: Free Gift With Purchase of Pet Cash, New Twilight Themed Items Have Arrived