All under the banner of “St. Patrick’s Day Dublin Derby,” the three missions all work to fill one cumulative mastery bar, with there being missions available for those with lots of time on their hands, and for those “once-a-day” players. The requirements are as follows:
- Blackmail the Judges – Requires 30 energy, and pays out 45 experience points and 1% mastery. After a five minute wait, you’ll receive a bonus of 15 experience points, and have a 20% chance of receiving a rare St. Patrick’s Day collectible or the Dublin Stallion.
- Switch the Jockey – Requires 60 energy, and rewards you with 120 experience points and 12% mastery. After waiting eight hours, you will be met with a bonus 30 exxperience points, and with a 70% chance of receiving either a rare St. Patrick’s Day collectible or the Dublin Stallion
- Steal the Favored Horse – Requires 100 energy, and gives out 250 experience points and 20% mastery. A full 24 hours later, you’ll be able to receive a bonus 50 experience points, and are guaranteed to receive either a special St. Patrick’s Day collectible or the Dublin Stallion.
As with the Valentine’s Day Massacre, the Dublin Derby offers an achievement, the Lucky Shot, to those who can complete the item collection, and master the event before it expires.
Head over to the game’s page to get started.
- PSA: Mafia Wars Dublin Derby Event Expires in a Matter of Hours
- Mafia Wars Dublin Challenge Mission Now Open!
- You Can Now Complete a St. Patrick’s Day Themed Collection in Mafia Wars
- Dublin Challenge Mission Chapter 2 Now Open in Mafia Wars
- The Easter Crime Basket Event is Now Underway in Mafia Wars