I don’t know whether I should be grateful to or upset with Games.com’s Libe Goad for passing on the news about Mahjongg Dimensions. She likens this new Facebook game to Bejeweled Blitz, and the comparison is apt: Hearing that the game was only 60 seconds long, I figured there was no harm in trying it out. I’m not sure where the next 45 minutes went.
Mahjongg Dimensions, from Mob Science and Arkadium, takes the familiar tile-matching pastime and throws in two new challenging wrinkles. Beyond the aforementioned 1-minute time limit, the game takes its “dimensions” to heart, and presents the puzzle in a 3D format, allowing stacks to be removed from the bottom, the side, or any direction, so long as a tile has two exposed lateral sides. Throw in massive speed and combo bonuses, and the points start flying up the game’s friends-list-leaderboard.
In the end, I decided to demonstrate both my ire and approval to Ms. Goad by doubling her high score. Your move!
You can check out Mahjongg Dimensions right here, but I hope you don’t have something else that needs to get done.
- Arkadium Adds New Items to Mahjongg Dimensions Store
- Arkadium Adds Two Bonus Spinners to Mahjongg Dimensions on Facebook
- Mahjongg Dimensions Continues to Celebrate Moms With New Free Gift
- Arkadium Adds 4th of July Bonus to Mahjongg Dimensions
- Publishers Clearing House Holding $1,000 Mahjongg Dimensions Tournament