If you’ve checked your Mafia Wars achievements list recently, you might have noticed the addition of two new achievements related to the upgraded New York property system.
The first, Land Baron, is unlocked after upgrading all upgradable New York properties to level 25 or higher.
The second achievement, Real Estate Tycoon, is similar to Land Baron, in that in continues the leveling up process, requiring that each business be at level 100 or higher to unlock the achievement.
If you had been diligent about building up your real estate empire before the switch to the new system, it’s conceivable that you may unlock both Land Baron and Real Estate Tycoon simply by going to the achievement page. If not, it’s likely that you’ll only need to upgrade a few businessed to get to either status.
Regardless, these new achievements give achievement hunters added incentive to pay attention to the levels o f their New York properties – not only will higher level businesses make more money, but you can unlock these two new bragging rights as well.
- Big Changes Coming to Property System in Mafia Wars: New York
- Changes to Mafia Wars’ New York Property System Have Gone Live
- The Remaining Mafia Wars Property Bars Have Been Overhauled
- Free Property Upgrade, Free Item With Game Card Purchase – Mafia Wars Updates
- Get Your Free Rewards Points in Mafia Wars