You know you’re getting powerful when your game title requires multiple colons. A franchise within a franchise! It’s good news for fans of the mobile version of the zombie subgame of the latest installment of the best-selling war game series: Activision has released a free “lite” version of Call of Duty: World at War: ZOMBIES, allowing players to sample the undead slaughter for themselves at no cost.
The “lite” app will last for three rounds in single-player mode, and even allows two rounds of online or bluetooth play in the popular zombie mod. The full version for $9.99, of course, imposes no such limitations.
Why not try out Call of Duty: World at War: ZOMBIES: iPhone: Lite: Today?
- Rockstar Releases Lite Version of GTA: Chinatown Wars on iPhone
- Mo-Star Launches Princess Fury Update / Lite Version on iPhone
- Lite Version of Space Miner: Space Ore Bust Now Available on iPhone
- Hottie Hookups Lite Now Available on iPhone
- iPhone Version of Plants vs. Zombies Now Set for a February Release