Saving the kingdom from peril, defeating zombie pirates, surviving hostile alien worlds… these were the pursuits that defined the games of our youth. Oh, and cruising the sleazy streets in the hopes of getting laid. It’s that last one which we’ve all apparently remained nostalgic for, if the latest successful gaming Kickstarter is any indication: Leisure Suit Larry just raised $655,182 for a revamped remake.
The truly magnificent thing about this is that everyone who has such fond memories of Larry that they’ve chipped in for the project is, today, finally the appropriate age to play a Larry game. Don’t lie to me, guys. You know damn well how old you were when you played the original.
- Mobile Monday Madness: Google App Inventor, Apple Class Action Suit Approved, New comScore Stats
- Social City Adds New Office Leisure Buildings
- Kick-Ass Now Available on iPhone
- Spices Are Sure to Add a Kick to Cafe World
- TGIF: HarperCollins Tot Apps, Digimon Guilds, Internet TV and Land of Chaos Launch