In the latest FarmVille podcast, FarmVille Community Manager Lexilicious spoke of something that will make higher level farmers absolutely thrilled. In the near future, the level cap in the game will be raised – currently it is at level 70. Once this update hits sometime in the future, we’ll be able to level up to level 100, and even beyond that point.
Additionally, some higher level crops (that is, crops that are unlocked at a higher level) will be added to the game, some of which will only be able to be planted by purchasing (once) a permit, and even crops that will require you to have mastered another crop before they can be planted. Along with this, new high level decorations and gifts will also be released.
Another announcement let us know that a Crafting Cottage preview would soon be released, allowing users to see which bushels are necessary for each of the buildings, and what the produce. For participating in the preview, users will be given a special prize.
Speaking of prizes, be sure to keep an eye on your inbox for emails from Zynga/FarmVille, as an event will soon launch giving away free fuel, once a day for two weeks to each and every user who receives FarmVille emails.
Here’s the full podcast, containing a recap of last week’s events, along with user submitted questions, if you’d like to listen to it in full.
- FarmVille’s Level Cap Raised to 90; Higher Level Items Now Available
- Latest FarmVille Podcast Hints at Growing Baby Animals
- Latest FarmVille Podcast Hints at Future Features
- Latest FarmVille Podcast Announces Bushel Co-Op Jobs, Super Combine
- FarmVille Weekend Wrap-Up: New Podcast Hints at Garage for Vehicles, FarmVille Sheep Reaches 2 Million Fans