Labor Day Mystery Crate, Win Enchanted Kingdom Items – PetVille Labor Day Event!

Sun, Sep 5, 2010

PetVille, Social

It seems that most Zynga games are throwing Labor Day events this weekend, and PetVille is no exception. The PetVille Labor Day event comes in two parts. The first part will allow users to enter into a contest to win the entire Enchanted Kingdom collection, while the second comes in the form of a themed Mystery Crate.

Enter to Win Enchanted Kingdom Collection

For simply logging into PetVille this weekend, you’ll be entered for a chance to win the entire Enchanted Kingdom collection. Each day presents a new opportunity to win, so be sure to login everyday!

The contest is incredibly simple, requiring, literally, nothing else from you but simply allowing the game to load. One lucky, and random, winner will be drawn on September 7, with that person receiving each and every items in the Enchanted Kingdom collection. Horse drawn-carriages, the sword in the stone – you name it. If it’s a part of this collection, you will receive it.

What are you waiting for? Make sure to enter as many times as you can in the time remaining by logging in everyday!

Labor Day Mystery Crate Now Available

While you’re logging into be entered into the above contest, why not take a quick pit-stop at the game’s Furniture Store, where you can find a new Labor Day Mystery Crate.

The Mystery Crate comes in a festive red, white, and blue coloring, and is available to purchase from the game’s furniture store for 28 Pet Cash. As you’d expect, it will only be available for the rest of this holiday weekend, including Labor Day proper, which is tomorrow.

Some of the items inside play tribute to Alice in Wonderland, with items like the Cheshire Cat or White Rabbit (a girl this time, not a boy) being available to win. We’re assuming these are the Crate’s “rare” items, which you would have a 10% chance of winning when purchasing the crate. Uncommon items have a 30% chance, and finally, common items have a 60% chance.

Are you willing to take the risk to receive the reward? Head over to the game’s page on Facebook to try your luck at a Labor Day Mystery Crate, and let us know what you receive in the comments below!

Be Sociable, Share!

Related posts:

  1. Unlock the Enchanted Kingdom Magic Door in PetVille
  2. PetVille Enchanted Mystery Crates Contain Costly “Magical Treasures”
  3. Back to School Missions, New Collection – FrontierVille Labor Day Event!
  4. Cafe Cash Sale, Free Lightning Stove & More – Cafe World Labor Day Sale
  5. Earn Double Mastery, Purchase Wild West Items – FarmVille Labor Day Event!
, , , , , , , , ,

This post was written by:

- who has written 2533 posts on Frisky Mongoose.

Brandy is the Social Editor at Frisky Mongoose, focusing on the social side of the gaming world.

Contact the author