I don’t understand why TriplePoint client Armor Games is constantly under attack by monsters and hooligans of every stripe. I happen to think they’re nice enough folks, myself, but it seems to me like they need to be defended by towers very frequently. Hot on the heels of a new Cursed Treasure sequel, Armor Games has also now released a big update to Kingdom Rush, their award-winning browser/mobile tower defender, and it’s pretty cool. Well, very cool. It’s cold, actually. Frozen and snowy and full of icy foes.
If you own the iOS version, you get the new stuff for free, plus you can play with it in the original flash version if you’re a donor. Either way, here’s what you get:
- Two Trolling Stages – Invade the Ha’Kraj trolls’ home turf and bring them to their knees
- Terrifying Enemies – Test your skills against three new mighty foes and their pesky surprise attacks
- Malicious Hard Mode – Only the best strategists dare try this new mode… even tower defense veterans may not live to tell the tale
- Viking Heroes Rise – Shred enemies as Ingvar the Viking werebear and freeze troll souls with Elora’s Wintersong magic
- Sweet, Sweet Victory – Conquer five new achievements for outlasting the Winter Storm’s chilling troll warriors
I’m sorry. “HARD” mode? Because the game was so simple and manageable before? I don’t know how much my archers and wizards are being paid but I do not think it is enough. If you’ll excuse me, I have to explain my battle plan to a werebear.