King.com has announced a new tournament on their website of the same name. The casual gaming portal is now offering a chance for 100 players to share in the top prize of $1200 in their new FreeCell Premiere tournament.
The game is themed after the glitz and glam of days gone by, with this particular tournament being a “top winner” tournament, meaning that, at the end of the tournament, those 100 people with the top scores will share in the prize.
Head over to King.com to start playing FreeCell Premiere for a chance at your share of the winnings – and remember – you can login via Facebook, and can share your progress and stats with friends on your wall, if you so choose, to get them in on the fun too.
- Win a Real-World Chuzzle (and Cash Too!) from King.com Tournament
- Publishers Clearing House Holding $1,000 Mahjongg Dimensions Tournament
- Play King.com’s Storm Chaser, Win Your Share of $1,400
- Casual Gaming Round-Up: Rock Band 3 & Dance Central Track Lists, King.com’s Letter Swap
- Flash Diamond Now Available on King.com