Earlier today, JV Games announced Pong Toss Pro – Frat Party Games for Nintendo WiiWare. The game is a follow-up to the original, simply called Pong Toss, and it includes multiple gameplay modes, up to four player local multiplayer and more.
Here are the game’s features, via a company press release:
- Traditional bracket style tournament play
- Completely redesigned pixel accurate throwing system
- Brand new audio engine
- Completely redesigned graphics
- One to four players in local hot-seat mode
- Multiple gameplay modes including practice mode, free mode and tournament mode
- Speed Pong mode- two or three players compete at the same time
- Multiple environments to choose from
- Select one of several tables to play on
“Pong Toss Pro delivers a challenging and fun game packed with tons of competition,” said Jag Jager, project and design director of JV Games. “This is the ultimate all-around game for the Wii – you can play with your parents, grandparents, and going during a house or dorm party, get all your friends to join in!”
Pong Toss Pro – Frat Party Games will be released sometime later this Spring.