Ooh-la-la! Pamper your PetVille pets with yet another new collection in the furniture store – “Pets in Paris”. This Parisian collection is the second international theme to hit PetVille in the past week. As previously reported, fans are still jumping for joy over the new Japanese Cherry Blossom collection.
Perhaps more countries are due for the royal PetVille treatment soon. Which country themes would you want to see next?
According to the PetVille forum moderator, “Bonjour! Delightful decorations from Paris, the city of love, have just arrived! Visit the furniture store today to see a sampling of the items that are available. Many luxury items are also available in the Premium Store.”
Some of the cool stuff you’ll find in the Pets in Paris collection includes animated musicians and patrons such as: Wild Waltzers (50 PetCash), Charlemaine Cellist (50 PetCash), Victor Violist (50 PetCash) and a quaint window view called “La Belle Vie de Paris” (40 PetCash).
Like the Japanese collection, numerous items are available for Coins (not just PetCash), and again there are some “Coins or PetCash” options, which seem popular among PetVille fans in the forum and Facebook fan page.
What do you think about the new Pets in Paris collection? Which is better – Paris or Japan?
- PetVille White Tigers on the Move: Premium Collection Ends March 8
- PetVille Alice in Wonderland Collection One-Day Sale, WonderVille Items 25% Off
- PetVille Goes Green with New St. Patrick’s Day ‘Spot of Luck’ Collection
- PetVille Japanese Cherry Blossom Collection: Best & Cheapest Yet?
- PetVille Pets-Its Let Players Personalize Wall Art