As we’ve come to expect from any good theme of items, there are tables and chairs here for your guests to dine on, tropical wall art in the form of bamboo mirrors and snorkels, flower bushes, a shark’s fin and starfish, and of course, to top it all off, a set of pretty wallpapers and even bamboo flooring.
Surprisingly (but not unfortunately), the items here are skewed heavily towards the coin only side of the spectrum, with items ranging in price from 20 coins for a single square of bamboo flooring to 25000 for the Marlin wall art.
There are a few Playfish Cash items of course, with a Tiki Statue costing 5 Playfish Cash that makes all of your guests wear tiki masks, along with a coconut tree for 2 Playfish Cash. There’s also a stove that cooks your food 2% faster, but it too is available for coins, at a price tag of 5,000.
If you’d like to really top off the island flair in your restaurant, pick up one of four new Tiki Masks that you can outfit your avatar with.
Here’s a visual rundown of all of the items that are available – be sure to head over to the game’s page to pick any of these items up for your restaurant.
- Restaurant City Offers Some New Items For a Limited Time
- Valentine Stove Available for a Limited Time in Restaurant City
- It’s Time for a Wedding in Restaurant City – Celebrate With New Items
- Add Some Big City Style to Your Restaurant in Restaurant City
- Restaurant City’s Rock Cafe Items May Earn You Some Groupies