It’s week three of Playfish’s continued Japanese celebration in Restaurant City, and this week we’ve seen the release of new dishes, along with some new items in the game’s store.
This week’s release is quite small, consisting of one one chair and two tables, some decorative pieces in the shape of large food items, some modern Japanese digital billboards, an octopus statue and gong, along with a few other pieces.
In terms of the more unique items, you can buy an arcade dance machine that allows your customers to play a version of DDR and collect coins in the process (it breaks down after 15 uses and can be fixed either manually or by the janitor), and a Monster Robot for 20 Playfish Cash that wanders around your restaurant.
Keep the Japanese theme going in your restaurant for one more week by picking up these items from the game’s store.
- Say Hello to the Far East With Restaurant City’s Japanese Cafe Items
- Give Your Restaurant City Exterior a Japanese Makeover
- Playfish Releases New Japanese Recipes in Restaurant City (Again)
- Continue Your Journey Through Wonderland With a Second Week of New Restaurant City Items
- Japanese Ponds Invade Restaurant City