Upon your next login to Island Paradise, you’ll likely be met with the pop-up at left, introducing you to a new series of items in the game called Harvest Charms. As the pop-up says, these charms make harvesting from your animals, or harvesting trees a much easier, less time consuming process than before.
To put it bluntly, the Animal Harvest Charm and the Tree Harvest Charm are copy and paste jobs of FarmVille’s Farmhands and Arborists (for those who play Zynga’s mega-popular farming game), in that they both allow you to harvest from all ready animals and trees with a single click.
These charms are available to purchase from either the Animals or the Trees tab of the marketplace for 60 Meteor Credits each. They are a one-time use item, so be sure to take that into account when spending your premium currency.
For lower-level players, such items might not be necessary, but if you have an expansive island, filled with trees or animals, these convenient items definitely have a larger draw. Be sure to head over to the game’s page on Facebook if you’d like to stock up on these items.
- Island Paradise Offers New Trophy Feature
- New Tiki Resort Charms Will Boost Your Island’s Tourist Count
- Thursday Throwdown: Tiki Farm or Island Paradise? You Decide
- Prepare Your Island For Independence Day With Island Paradise New Items
- New Tiki Resort Charms Raise Happiness, Increase Profits and More