Over on the company’s Twitter feed, the game has been officially delayed… again.
When the game’s port to the iPhone was announced last summer, it was first scheduled for release in late 2009. Late 2009 became January 2010, up until this latest delay, moving the game to an apparently permanent release position next month.
One more delay and I’ll be forced to bring out a Duke Nukem comparison, but for now, I’ll go back to playing the PC version of PvZ instead.
- Plants Vs Zombies on iPhone Gets a Release Date
- Plants vs. Zombies Becomes Top-Grossing iPhone Launch Ever
- Lite Version Available for Call of Duty: World at War: ZOMBIES (iPhone Version)
- iPhone Game News: We Farm & SimCity Deluxe Released, MJ Zombie Removed from Plants vs Zombies
- Plants vs. Zombies Battles Its Way Into the App Store