Today’s iPhone game news centers around sales, sales, more sales and new game announcements from Triplepoint client Sega. Let’s get crackin’ on some of these sweet sales so you can grab some of these awesome games.
Capcom Comic-Con iPhone Game Sale
In celebration of Comic-Con, Capcom has decided to put several games on sale, with many being dropped to 99¢. Fortunately, we have the full list below just for you:
- Street Fighter IV, $9.99 → $6.99
- Resident Evil Degeneration, $4.99 → $2.99
- Resident Evil 4, $4.99 → $2.99
- Resident Evil 4 iPad Edition (iPad), $6.99 → $2.99
- Phoenix Wright, $4.99 → $2.99
- 1942: First Strike, $2.99 → 99¢
- Mega Man II, $2.99 → 99¢
- Dark Void Zero, $2.99 → 99¢
- Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? 2010, $1.99 → 99¢
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 2010, $1.99 → 99¢
Gameloft Titles on Sale
On top of Capcom’s iPhone Games sale, Gameloft has put many of their games on sale for 99¢. The full list of those titles is below:
- Fishing Kings, $2.99 → 99¢
- Modern Combat: Sandstorm, $4.99 → 99¢
- Dungeon Hunter, $4.99 → 99¢
- Skater Nation, $4.99 → 99¢
These two sales are excellent for anyone who was hesitating on these games, as they are all excellent titles for your iPhone or iPod Touch.
SEGA Announces Space Harrier II and Ecco the Dolphin for iPhone and iPod Touch
This morning, Sega announced the availability of two new classic Sega titles in the iTunes App Store, those being Space Harrier II and Ecco the Dolphin. According to the press release, these two titles mark the first of the “SEGA Genesis Series of apps releasing this summer for the iPhone and iPod Touch”.