For now anyway, the Droid Incredible from HTC and Verizon is this week’s hotness and hasn’t even been released yet. The new Android smartphone has received nothing but rave reviews from just about everyone and is expected to continue the successful Droid name for Verizon.
According to a survey of close to 20,000 Mashable readers, the iPhone 4G is still more popular than the Droid Incredible. Not surprising considering advertising for the Incredible has been minimal and there is little denying the iPhone’s pure brand power.
The final stats evened out to be: Droid Incredible at 42%, iPhone 4G with 51% and 7% liked both the same.
- HTC Droid Incredible The Next Big Android Phone?
- Camera Wars: Droid Incredible vs Nexus One
- Android News Wrap-Up: Goodbye Nexus One, Droid Incredible Update, How to Change Software Keyboards
- Creative Incredible Commercials & Incredible Froyo – Android News
- Target Mobile Rolling Out, Incredible Receives Froyo Today – Mobile News