Happy Island developer CrowdStar has added some “bling” to the tropical resort game, in the form of upgrades for the Airstrip and the Boat Dock. Appropriately enough, these upgrades are called the Strip of Gold (for the golden airstrip) and the Golden Dock (for the pier).
These upgrades aren’t cheap (when is gold ever cheap?), as the Strip of Gold, for example, will set you back 285,000 coins.
Additionally, you can change the style of your Airstrip to that of a Ruined Stone Path for 32,000 coins, should you wish to go for a look that is almost the polar opposite of golden and shiny.
What better way to show your guests a good time than to greet them with this ultimate in style? Head over to the game’s page to upgrade either your Dock or your Airstrip to this new golden design.
- Happy Island Goes for the Gold with New Items
- Happy Island Salvage Ship Searches Your Happy Island for Treasures
- Purchase the Pot of Gold in Happy Pets for Free Facebook Credits, Coins, and More
- New Happy Island Attractions and Decorations Now Available
- Pick Up A Happy Island Item Bundle On A Serious Discount