If you’re in the casual gaming industry and have an interesting topic to share, you’d better get moving… Speaking submissions (and magazine articles) for Casual Connect Europe are due next Tuesday, December 1st. The conference will take place in Hamburg, Germany on February 10-12, 2010, and Casual Connect is looking for the best and brightest speakers to fill the schedule.
An estimated 1,000 casual game industry professionals attend Casual Connect in Western Europe each year, to network and learn with talented developers, publishers and distributors from around the world. 2010 marks the conference’s fifth European anniversary.
If you’re looking for a good submission topic, try browsing past Casual Connect Magazines and Conference Audio & Slides (online for free). Casual Connect Magazine is also now accepting submissions for Winter 2010 articles and Fall 2010 covers. After Casual Connect Europe, the next upcoming casual games gathering is in Seattle, WA on July 20-22, 2010.
- Casual Connect 2011: Games Industry Fishbowl?
- From E3 to Casual Connect: When Hardcore Meets Social Gaming
- Casual Connect Round-Up: GSN & Arkadium Partner, OfferPal Launches SocialKast, Big Fish Games Partners With Woman’s Day
- Four Lessons Learned from Casual Connect 2010
- GDC Online Calls for Submissions