Over on the Happy Island fan page, CrowdStar has announced the launch of the Mercury Rocket, Little Venice, the Temple of Petra, the Great Pyramid, Space Elevator and Haunted House items.
All of these items can be found by navigating to the Attractions tab of the game’s marketplace. Two of them, the Island of Petra and the Great Pyramid, can be purchased for coins – 22500 and 60000 coins, respectively. The other four items will set you back Facebook Credits, ranging from 36 for Little Venice to 64 for the Space Elevator.
If you think that any of these items aren’t worth the high price, keep in mind that, according to Games.com, each of these items can be upgraded in the future to make then even bigger and better than what they are now. If you’d like to add the flair of a real world wonder to your island resort, head over to the game’s page and start shopping.
- Add Six New Attractions for Your Tourists’ Enjoyment in Happy Island
- Here’s Some New Happy Island Attractions to Keep Your Tourists Busy
- Attractions Now Earn More Coins in Happy Island
- New Happy Island Attractions and Decorations Now Available
- New Happy Island Attractions: Surf Shack and Island Burger