IBM is not very well known for being the masters of game development but nevertheless later day, they are expected to reveal their brand new game CityOne which will play much like the better known SimCity. The focus of the game will also be a bit different in that it will be more about sustaining your city instead of worrying about robot monsters and water pipelines.
A more modern SimCity is a good way to put it, in that the issues that arise in this game are more about water usage and population sustainability, which is a stark contrast to what older SimCity games’ focuses lied.
The general idea seems to be to educate, more than enjoy which could prove interesting. I have attached a trailer below that seems to do a well enough job explaining itself.
- Aerox, SimCity Deluxe, Armageddon – iPhone Game Reviews
- iPhone Game News: We Farm & SimCity Deluxe Released, MJ Zombie Removed from Plants vs Zombies
- Zynga Reveals Growth Statistics, Acquires Gaming Company Dextrose
- E3 2010: Nexon Reveals New Details for Dragon Nest
- E3 2010: Nintendo Reveals New 3DS Details