The game uses point-and-click or tap controls, depending on the console to challenge players with making their way through a series of surreal mansions via multiple sliding-puzzle challenges. There are more than 100 rooms to explore, and you’ll be guided by Mr. Book, who helps you navigate your puzzling surroundings.
“This game is quite unique,” said Mike Pepe, director of marketing of Hudson Entertainment, via a company press release. “Rooms: The Main Building will provide hours of adventure and intuitive fun for players as they attempt to jump from room to room using their brain power and puzzle-solving skills.”
- O-Games Announces Summer Lineup of Titles for Wii, DS, and PC
- Neighborly Payment Plan: PetVille Players Can Unlock Third Floor, 3 New Rooms
- CrowdStar Adds New Rooms and Yards to Happy Pets
- Seven New Rooms Available, Instant Adoption Idol – Happy Pets Updates!
- Nintendo Announces New Party Game for Wii