The answer relies of course on personal preference. Do you like Sense UI seen in many HTC Android and Windows Mobile devices? How important is a physical keyboard? It’s hard to ignore that the Android platform is getting its fair share of nice devices from the Motorola Droid, Google Nexus One and now the Droid Incredible from HTC and Verizon.
According to MediaBistro, the Incredible is not their favorite when compared to other phones available. Most of this has to do with gripes concerning physical design which is in large part, an opinion based matter. Also, the Incredible includes Sense UI which does not appeal to some but from what I understand can be turned off.
BoyGeniusReport reviewed the device and had this to say about it: “Forget Verizon Wireless — the HTC Droid Incredible is our favorite Android device to date, and for $199 on a two year agreement, we are not sure there is a better deal to be had on the carrier. Sure there are some drawbacks to the HTC Sense UI, and you will have to wait a bit longer for OS updates, but we are pretty sure everything we have outlined for you outweighs that.” Sounds like a winner to me.
- iPhone 4G More Popular than Droid Incredible
- Camera Wars: Droid Incredible vs Nexus One
- Most HTC Android Phones Will Get Their Scoop of Froyo Sometime This Year
- Android News Wrap-Up: Goodbye Nexus One, Droid Incredible Update, How to Change Software Keyboards
- Creative Incredible Commercials & Incredible Froyo – Android News