Apparently a lot of users have been having trouble with WiFi access on the iPad. Many many users have been searching for a solution and it looks like even Apple has recognized the issue. A user of the iPad, Mark Stout has discovered a possible solution for the WiFi issues. The solution involves his router settings on his Linksys router. Instead of setting his router to transmit a mixed signal of both wireless G and B standards, to just set it to using G and the result was much stronger signal strength.
- Still Having iPad WiFi Trouble? Help is on the Way!
- iPad (WiFi Model) Now Available in the US
- WMWiFiRouter Makes a Sweet 3G Couple out of Your Windows Mobile Phone and iPad
- iPad Possibly Replacing Need for Other Portable Gaming Consoles
- Apple: No iPhone 4 Reception Issues, Signal Bars Not Being Calculated Properly