CrowdStar has continued the new item releases in Happy Island with the release of three new attractions. Now, when you use your new walking paths and fences to add further decorative touches to your resort, you can now allow your tourists to visit the Popcorn for One drive-in movie theater, the Khmer Temple, and the Fruit Patch.
The Fruit Patch and Khmer Temple unlock at levels 9 and 22, and cost 8,400 and 90,000 coins, respectively. Meanwhile, the Popcorn for One attraction is available to all users regardless of level, as it is a Facebook Credit item, and it can be purchased for 49 Credits. Likewise, if you’d rather not wait to level up to unlock the other two attractions, you can unlock them for Facebook Credits, at a cost of 29 Facebook Credits for the Fruit Patch, and 229 for the temple.
Head over to the game’s page to add these new attractions to your island.
- Impress Your Tourists With These New Happy Island Attractions
- Add Six New Attractions for Your Tourists’ Enjoyment in Happy Island
- New Happy Island Attractions: Surf Shack and Island Burger
- CrowdStar Releases Another New Trio of Happy Island Attractions
- New Happy Island Attractions and Decorations Now Available