The Valentine’s Day collection features seven items that can be found while participating in normal Mafia Wars activities like completing jobs or fighting other mafias. However, since there are seven items in all, the requirements for finding them all might get a bit confusing. In comes Games.com with a perfect guide to help you on your scavenger hunt.
The seven items can be found in the following locations:
- The Heart Tattoo is a possible reward for completing the ‘Trick Target to Attend Meeting’ mission. This is the five-minute Valentine’s Day Massacre mission., which, upon completion, gives you a 20% chance of collecting a rare item or a V-Day collection item.2. The Shoot the Moon, Stolen Heart and Heart Locket items can be found, randomly, while completing any job.3. The Box of Chocolates and Love Bear can be randomly looted while fighting other mafiosos.4. The Valentine — probably one of the easiest gifts to get — can be gifted by friends.
After vaulting the complete collection, you’ll be rewarded with Cupid’s Arrow, a weapon with some decent stats: 37 Attack and 27 Defense.
However, unlike other collections, the Valentine’s Day set is a one-time only collection, so if you happen to find yourself in possession of a few extras, be sure to give them to needy mafia members instead of letting them go to waste.
- You Can Now Complete a St. Patrick’s Day Themed Collection in Mafia Wars
- Mafia Wars Crew Collections Add Another Way to Help Your Mafia Succeed
- Complete Your Daily Checklist in Mafia Wars and Earn Free Skill Points
- Zynga Extends Mafia Wars Memorial Day Sale
- Mafia Wars Wants to Add a Bit of Romance to Your Crimes