Clicking on it will let you know that a poor person has been trapped inside the box, and it is locked behind 6 locks (disregard the image’s 7 locks – functionally, you only need to unlock 6). If you play other CrowdStar games, like Happy Island or Happy Pets, you’ll recognize the setup. In order to unlock the box, you’ll need the help of six friends – one friend for each of the six locks.
You can ask for your friends’ help by posting a news item to your wall, asking them to click on the link to help rescue the person. If you don’t think you can gather enough friends to help you out, you can rescue the person instantly for a lump sum of 290 Facebook Credits, or $29 US.
Who exactly is trapped inside the box? That’s a mystery that can only be solved by opening the box for yourself – head over to the game’s page to get started on doing just that.
- Won’t You Help the Zoo Paradise Trapped Animal?
- Help Save the Trapped Pet in Happy Pets!
- Rainbow Wrasse Fish, Tree of Giving Idol, Rescue A Trapped Animal – Dive Into Happy Aquarium Updates!
- Won’t You Rescue This Poor Animal Trapped in a Happy Aquarium Barrel?
- Send Your Friends a Free Animal Mystery Gift Box in Zoo Paradise