If you have any active friends playing Pet Society, you might notice a new notification appearing in your news feed concerning the game’s newest feature: Lost and found Petlings.
When Petlings go hungry, they can and will run away in search for food. When that happens, you’ll be prompted to ask your friends for help in finding the missing Petling by posting a story on your news feed.
Anyone that clicks on the “Find the lost petlings” link will be taken to a page where they’ll receive a 200 coin reward. Once you return to the game, you can publish another story saying that you’ve found the Petling, which gives your friends another chance at 20 coins.
Is it just me, or does the potential for farming the system seem pretty doable here? Not that I would ever condone mistreating your Petlings just to get them to run away, but if done repeatedly, couldn’t we all just lose and subsequently find Petlings over and over again, raking in 220 coin bonuses (in total) for each transaction? It’s an interesting possibility – we’ll be sure to let you know if that turns out to be the case.
(image credits to Pet Society Anonymous)
- Playfish Offers Free Coins to Pet Society Fans
- What Will You Find Inside the Doll’s House Mystery Egg in Pet Society?
- Win a Petling Biscuit in Pet Society
- Fans Have a Chance at Earning 5,000 Free Coins in Pet Society
- Pet Society Tips, Tricks, Cheats and Strategies: How to Level Up and Earn More Coins