According to Social Games Help, Grandma’s Apple Pie is comparable in some ways to lost animals in FarmVille, in that users will randomly come across lost recipes while playing the game (in this case, a lost recipe for the pie), and will be able to post their discovery to their news feed in an attempt to receive the last ingredient needed to bake the pie: love.
Once friends click on the “Give Love” button, they will be brought to a page with two options: you can either choose to take just a slice of pie and receive 50 Café Points, or you can be greedy and eat the entire thing, resulting in a reward of 500 coins.
Afterwards, you’ll have the opportunity to share the pie with friends via traditional gift requests. Each request offers 8 servings of the pie at 100 coins per serving.
With this new feature, you end up with free experience points or coins, and your friends get free food. Sounds like a win-win all around. Nicely done Zynga.
- Cafe World’s Cake vs Pie Debate Has Been Settled
- Help Grandpa Cook His Finger Lickin’ BBQ Ribs in Cafe World
- Cafe World’s Cake vs Pie Competition Has Reached the Semi-Finals
- Your Friends Can Add a Unique Flair to Your Menu in Cafe World
- You Can Now Send Cafe World Lotto Tickets to Friends Anytime You Want