Hello City developer CrowdStar is offering some great incentive to users to play their new city building game on Facebook. Early adopters of the game who signed up for the game’s email list have received an email rewarding them with 5 free Facebook Credits simply as a thank you for playing the game.
What’s more – you can share the news of the free Facebook Credits with your friends, and they too can login to the game and receive their free prize, even if they’ve never played the game before.
If you didn’t receive the email, you can simply login to the game and click the large “Free Facebook Credits” button that appears in the top left portion of the screen to be given a pop-up like the one below.
Click on the Share button, and a news post will be added to your wall, alerting your friends of the opportunity to login and collect the free Credits. Even if you don’t play Hello City, or never intend to again, remember that these Facebook Credits are universal, and can be used as tender in lots of different Facebook games, including other offerings from CrowdStar, including Happy Pets or Happy Island.
Sure, it’s only 50 cents worth of Credits, but they’re free, and we simply can’t say no to that.
- Facebook Offering Free Credits For Hello City
- Social City Email Offers Free Ferris Wheel to All Players
- FishVille Awards Dwarf Angelfish to Email Subscribers
- Facebook News Wrap-Up: Free Facebook Credits for Playing Games, Bit.ly Links Now Working Again
- Happy Aquarium Rewards Fans and Email Subscribers With New Fish