Entry into the contest is simple: decorating your yard space, take a few screenshots and send them to Crowdstar for judging. The prize here is bragging rights and some time under the spotlight on the Happy Pets fan page, which, while not as good as money, is definitely worth the few minutes it might take you to put together the winning design.
Entries to the contest will be accepted until February 19, so be sure to act fast if you want a chance at your 15 minutes of virtual fame.
Need inspiration? Here’s a sample room design from the good folks at Social Game Central.
- Project Catwalk: Happy Pets Yard Contest Winners Announced
- Running Out of Happy Pets Outdoor Space? Add a Second Yard
- Change Your Outdoor Scenery with New Happy Pets Yard Backgrounds
- CrowdStar Holding Video Contests for Happy Pets and Happy Aquarium
- Add the Feeling of Wonderland to Your Happy Pets Yard