If you enjoy playing Happy Island, but find the process of clicking on each individual attraction to collect its profits annoying, you might look into purchasing the new “First Happy Bank,” which CrowdStar describes as an offshore island bank.
If you do decide to purchase it, you can do so for 99 Facebook Credits, or just under $10 US. Once you own it, you can use it to collect all of the available money bags on an island with a single click. While this will save you time, especially on an island that is full of attractions, the convenience therein comes with a catch – each time you use the bank to collect your profits, the banker will take 25% in fees.
To put this into perspective, if your island had attractions totaling in 40,000 coins for each collection, you’d lose 10,000 coins to the banker, leaving you with 30,000 coins that actually go into your account.
If that fee doesn’t scare you, head over to the game’s page to purchase a bank for use on your own island.
- CrowdStar Gaming Updates: Happy Island Adds Picnic Tables, Win Coins in Zoo Paradise Contest, & Upgrade Your Piggy Bank in Happy Pets
- Leveling Up in Happy Island is Now Easier
- RockYou Announces Eventual Changes to Collecting Profits in Zoo World
- New Social City Items: Palm Path Gifts & Bank
- New FarmVille Swiss Items: Bison, Swiss Bank, and More