For Virginia Campbell, a 99-year-old woman from Lake Oswego, Oregon, the iPad has been a Godsend. Campbell suffers from glaucoma, and it makes it difficult for her to read books.
That’s where the iPad comes it: It allows her to read books and compose limericks, thanks to the larger screen and ability to zoom.
Her family post the following YouTube video:
Very, very heartwarming tale of technology doing some honest to goodness good for the world.
- The iPad Endures Water Torture
- Win An iPad Via Wake Up The Box
- Want a Camera on Your iPad? There’s an App For That
- iPad Release Set for April
- Fourth of July iPad and iPhone Deals