Is no platform safe for the very precious children who are our future? Rockstar Games has announced that Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars has been “unleashed” onto the App Store, and is available now for download at $9.99. Originally released for the Nintendo DS, Chinatown Wars garnered high praise from critics for its successful mobile translation of the mega-hit GTA series. The new iPhone release brings new features into play, as well, including platform-specific perks like multi-touch controls, and a new radio station which works with one’s own music.
Honestly, you buy your kids a $300 mobile device with complete, unrestricted access to the internet, and then this happens. Way to ruin our last safe havens, Rockstar.
- Rockstar Releases Lite Version of GTA: Chinatown Wars on iPhone
- GTA: Chinatown Wars Currently Top Grossing iPhone App
- Star Wars Meets Diner Dash in New iPhone Game
- iPhone Game News: We Farm & SimCity Deluxe Released, MJ Zombie Removed from Plants vs Zombies
- Netflix App Released & Apple Event Rumors: iPhone News Round-Up