If you were tired of seeing the same old options on the free gifts menu in Restaurant City, you’ll be pleased to learn the the item selection has changed, and been updated to include more of the previously released Japanese ingredients and decorations.
Where the Easter decorations have finally been removed, you can now send your friends a free Wasabi or Prawn ingredient, in addition to the previously available Salmon and Seaweed.
Additionally, the Decorative Items portion has been stripped of the Rock Cafe, Easter items and so forth, and has been filled with two new Japanese decorations. At the time of this writing, I have a Giant Sakura Mochi Décor and a Giant Red Moki Décor to choose from, but it is conceivable that these items may cycle in availability just like the Easter Eggs did. Time will tell at this point.
That being the case, head over to the game’s page and send these new options to anyone you feel might be interested.
- Give Your Restaurant City Exterior a Japanese Makeover
- Japanese Ingredients Are New Free Gifts In Restaurant City
- Celebrate the Psychedelic 60′s With New Restaurant City Decorations, Free Gifts, and Recipes
- Restaurant City Takes a Trip to Mexico With New Free Gifts
- Celebrate Mother’s Day in Restaurant City With New Free Gifts