Playfirst has added a new feature to Chocolatier: Sweet Society, expanding on the social element by allowing players to receive rewards by visiting their neighbors’ shops daily. Once a day, you can drop in at a friends’ store and get a sample of some of their displayed chocolates. This translates into free coins, so choose wisely! Some chocolates sell for more money than others.
To utilize the new feature, visit a neighbor and browse their shop by mousing over their displays. Choose the chocolate type that you want, click on the display, and a pop-up will appear asking you if you would like to take a sample of the chocolate. Confirm your selection and 15 free chocolates of the selected type will be added to your inventory. And don’t worry; your friend doesn’t lose any chocolates from their inventory. To start visiting your neighbors and getting free chocolate, click on this link.
- Help Your Friends For Fun and Profit in Chocolatier: Sweet Society
- Receive More Chocolates With the Freshness Bonus in Chocolatier: Sweet Society
- Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth With Chocolatier On Facebook
- Don’t Miss Free White Chocolate Truffles in Chocolatier: Sweet Society
- PlayFirst Returns To Chocolatier’s Roots In New Update