Today in gaming news, we’ve got some Zynga developments going on. The company’s chief creative officer announced his resignation, but the company is also teaming up with Eruptive Games to publish its next title, Citizen Grim. Plus, Wired Magazine has an issue with Zynga’s high gloss iOS adventure Horn.
Some of the developers behind the hit shooter franchise SOCOM are forming a new studio for casual games. Square Enix announced a new cloud gaming portal where you can play some of its classic titles like Hitman and Tomb Raider for free. A new Brain Age game is coming to 3DS, and is there an Angry Birds spinoff title headed our way?
- Zynga chief creative officer to resign
- Zynga is teaming up with Eruptive Games to publish its next game, Citizen Grim
- Wired has a gripe with Zynga’s fully 3-D iOS adventure Horn
- Ex-SOCOM developers form a new studio for casual games
- Square Enix launches new cloud gaming portal, Core Online—Mix of free to play and microtransaction.
- Brain Age: Concentration Training smartens up 3DS on Dec. 3
- Angry Birds spinoff game heading our way? “Bad Piggies?”